Hello there Shutterbugs!
Have you been capturing glimpses of our beautiful country? Do you have stolen moments of the raw energy that is India? With TopFiveBuzz’s Daily Shot Travel Photo Contest, we are looking for exactly what you have – highlights of the melting pot of our culturally rich and fast developing nation.
Be it ancient monuments or modern day bustle, faces or moments, nature’s splendor or man’s marvel what made you document that moment? Share your story behind the photograph and what makes it so memorable. The day’s winner will be picked and showcased on the TopFiveBuzz homepage, Facebook page, Instagram and our Twitter accounts.
What’s more! At the end of every month we will announce a monthly winner who will receive CASH PRIZE. Follow us on our page, Facebook and twitter accounts to keep track of the winners who will also be notified via email.
Do not shy away from experimentation. We would love to see India through your eyes and then show it to the world. From unusual captures to striking points of view, anything that gets your attention is good. So send us your favorite entry, along with where it was taken and what’s happening in the photo. We would love to share your story with our readers.
How to enter Daily Shot Photo Contest:
Fill in the form below to submit your Daily Shot image which can be a maximum of 1MB. Along with it send in your full name, phone, postal address, email id and a brief description of your picture.
Include your Twitter, Instagram or Facebook handle for us to shoutout to you when you win. Hurry up! Today is almost at its end!
Daily Shot Rules:
- There will be a Photography Theme for every month.
- We will choose 3 photographs from daily submissions and showcase it in social media also.
- End of every month we will announce the winner for this theme and send him / her Rs. 1000 Cash Prize via Bank Transfer or PayTM Transfer.
- Winner photo will be decided based on the like, share, comments, total popularity of the image after we share the photo in social media.
- We also judge photos based on the perception, composition and framing.